At the heart of our facilities is Cowdray Hall. Located in a listed part of the building, the room is traditional in style with magnificent windows, and beautiful stained glass features. The room is well lit and fully renovated with modern furnishings. The room has a large stage and lectern, ideal for large conferences. The elegance of the surroundings also make it perfect for seated dining functions.
The room is complemented by the adjoining Council Room which can be used for registration of attendees, exhibition stands and catering.
The room features a 19ft by 7ft stage with lectern, top tables with four chairs and microphones, state-of-the-art sound panels and disabled access to the stage.
- Boardroom closed/open, cabaret, classroom, theatre, U-shape, U-shape with tables, standing/seated dining
- Lectern with DVD/VCR and resident PC with touch panel control
- 2 monitors on top table
- Data projector and 15 foot screen
- PA system
- CD player via DVD player or PC
- Hearing loop
- Flipchart and pens
- Teleconferencing facilities
- Twin cassette deck
Additional AV services available:
- Digital and audio recordings which can be published onto DVDs and CDs
- Hand-held, lapel and voting microphones
- Web-casting facilities